Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ajit Kumar's resolve to contribute to Chakauti Development

Heartily congratulation for initiating such kind of issues using electronic media like Internet. I don't know so many people in Chakauti in spite of I belongs to Chakauti. Myself Ajit Kumar son of Shri Bhola Nath Thakur of Pubari tola, Hope you know my father. I am also very much worried about Chakauti due to bad infrastructure and crime. I want to contribute efforts for development & welfare of my motherland. Plz let me know if I can do something. Thanks and regards. Ajit Kumar 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ajit,

    Your desire to promote your village will guide to generate ways and means for development of your motherland. The most basic need for Chakauti is availability of energy, which will provide opportunities for good basic education, agriculture, industry and business in Chakauti. It will lead us from darkness to light, children can read and write in the evenings, elderly can watch TV and be aware of what is happening around and in the world, and so on and so forth.
    So keep it up, young man.

    ReplyDelete