Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crime Situation in Chakauti Village

Crime Situation in Chakaui Village of Bokhra Block
Sent: 22 August 2009 02:05AM
To: SP Hussain (sp-sitamarhi-bih@nic.in);
DM Sitamarhi (dm-sitamarhi.bih@nic.in);
DDC Sitamarhi (ddc-sitamarhi-bih@nic.in)

Dear Mr. Anawar Hussain,

I forward herewith my email dated August 11, 2009 to you. I trust you must have tried to look into the Crime Situation in Chakauti and must have taken some action against the known criminals and robbers in the area.

I shall be grateful if you could kindly let me know your findings on the robberies in Chakauti in the 1st week of August.

Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Radha Kant Jha


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: sp-sitamarhi-bih@nic.in;
dm-sitamarhi.bih@nic.in;
ddc-sitamarhi-bih@nic.in

Urgent Attention Required: Crime Situation in Chakauti Village of Bokhra Block

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:28:000


To: Mr. Anwar Hussain, S.P.(Sitamarhi)

From: Radha Kant Jha, IFS (Retired)

Dear Mr. Hussain,

Welcome to Sitamarhi as Superintendent of Police.

I need your help in dealing with crime situation in my village Chakauti in Bokhra Block . I find the crime situation there is out of control these days. The situation has gone worse now.

I need to draw your kind attention to recent serial robberies in four houses in the Pandit Tola Chakauti where half a dozen robbers from the village locked the residents in their houses and took away valuables.

The situation is not better in other areas in the village and you need to assess it. I feel there is necessity to station a small police post in the village, because it is very far away from Nanpur or Pupari Police Stations, and culprits get away unnoticed and unreported to the police.

Could you kindly help the villagers by looking into the situation and increase vigilence and security?

Best regards,

Yours sincerely

Radha Kant Jha

No comments:

Post a Comment